Dr Emmanuel Itoya Ijewere was born on October 30, 1946, and married with children.
- He is a Chartered Accountant and Tax Consultant as well as Farmer.
- He is the chairman of the following companies:
(1) Best Foods Group
(2) Apel Capital & Trust Limited
(3) Drum Resources (Nigeria) Limited
(4) Citadel Business School.
(5) Cold Chain Supply Systems Limited
(6) Globe Crest (VFM) Nigeria Limited
(7) Naija Pride Agribusiness Limited
(8) Past Chairman, Pinnacle Commercial Bank
(9) Rosaab International Limited
(10) Vallis Commodities Nigeria Limited (Collateral Managers)
He is a director in the following companies:
(1) Computer Warehouse Group Plc
(2) Pinehill Leasing Co. Limited
(3) Nova Merchant Bank Limited
(5) Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions
- Past President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
- Past President – Accounting Bodies of West Africa (ABWA).
- Past President of Institute of Directors Nigeria (IoD).
- Past National President, Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS).
- Past Chairman – West African Sub-Region of International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
- Past Pioneer Vice-President, Chartered Institute of Taxation (CITN).
- Past Chairman, Value Added Tax Committee. The Committee that created VAT in Nigeria.
- Past Chairman, Agriculture and Food Security Commission (Nigeria Economic Summit Group).
- Past Chairman, Community of Agricultural Stakeholders of Nigeria (CASON)
- Past Chairman, Extractive Industries – Sub-Committee of National Council on Privatization.
- He was a member, of the Technical Committee on Privatization of Federal Government Companies and Parastatals.
- He was a member of, the Honourary International Investment Council (under Baroness Lynda Chalker).
- He was a member of, the Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council (ATIC) under past President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s Chairmanship.
- He served as a Resource person on Agriculture to the Buhari Transition Committee.
- He is currently the President of the Nigerian Agribusiness Group – NABG (the umbrella body for Agribusiness in Nigeria).
- Past PTA Chairman, Lagos State Model College, Badore.
- Past Chairman, Longman Nigeria Plc now Learn Africa Plc.
- Founding President, South East South South Professionals of Nigeria